Children never seem to cooperate for the priceless picture that you are expecting.... This was taken at the Twin Falls Temple Open House. Kaibree loved the Celestial room. She said' "This is Beautiful!"
Yay! Now I can know what is happening if your family because I think both of our phones are broke or something, maybe they just don't dial each other...
Kibi age 3 - Kibi noticed grandma was watching her play with her doll and this was her reply: Hellloooo! I am giving my baby a scripture!
Kibi age 4 - As Emi was about to eat one of Kibi's doll dresses Kibi says "You can't eat that! It doesn't have pickles and mustard!"
Tanner age 7 - Playing the Wii Fit he noticed the running trainer which happened to be a girl Mii and this is what he said "She looks cute from the back!"
2 comments:
Yay! Now I can know what is happening if your family because I think both of our phones are broke or something, maybe they just don't dial each other...
Good job, Cami. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment